Constance Bodine email@example.com
Tasting Room Retail Sales Associate - Union ME, (Part-time, Seasonal, starting June 2015) serves as the first point of contact for our customers. The ideal candidate will be extremely detail‐oriented, with previous retail sales experience.
We are a service‐oriented establishment and exceptional customer service skills are an absolute necessity. The ability to multi‐task in a fast‐paced work environment is key. Duties and responsibilities:
• Welcome all tasting room guests and provide exceptional customer service;
• Educate customers regarding wines, spirits, our history, and our facility;
• Help with special winery events as needed;
• Conduct numerous other duties associated with a fast‐paced retail environment.
• Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety;
• Checking stock levels and requesting supplies as needed;
• Preparing cash drawers for daily sales.
Tasting Room Sales Associates will be expected to work 2‐3 days per week. The schedule is flexible, but does require some weekend work.
Farm Winery Hand - Union ME, (Part-time, Seasonal, starting May 2015) The ideal candidate will have farm and gardening experience. Duties and responsibilities:
• Care of existing perennial gardens
• Creating and planting new gardens
• Clearing pasture and fences of downed limbs
• Keeping picnic area and hiking trails clear
• Moving of fences as livestock requires
• Keeping barn, other buildings, tools and farm equipment in good order
• Help with winery work such as bottling
• Feeding and care of farm animals on occasion
The schedule is flexible, depending on the weather.