Employment Opportunities for the 2013 Season
To apply, send letter of interest and resume (in .pdf format) to
Constance Bodine email@example.com
Are you a whiz at mixing drinks? Do you have a knack for making flavorful alcoholic concoctions? Are you creative and social? Do you know premium vodkas, local gins, agave tequilas, spiced rums, perfectly aged bourbon, or sweet schnapps? Do you know what makes it flavorful and why, the alcohol's history, and the overall taste and composition. We are looking for an expert that can create innovative drinks and cocktails that explore the boundaries of flavors that our winery and distillery produces. The passion to dabble in mixing new drinks is what we are looking for. Part-time position, June - October, must work weekends.
Tasting Room Sales Associate serves as the first point of contact for our customers. The ideal candidate will be extremely detail‐oriented, with previous retail sales experience.
We are a service‐oriented establishment and exceptional customer service skills are an absolute necessity. The ability to multi‐task in a fast‐paced work environment is key. Duties and responsibilities:
• Welcome all tasting room guests and provide exceptional customer service;
• Educate customers regarding wines, spirits, our history, and our facility;
• Handle purchases using POS system and provide retail‐related guidance to customers;
• Conduct facility tours and tastings for scheduled large groups;
• Help with special winery events as needed;
• Conduct numerous other duties associated with a fast‐paced retail environment.
• Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety;
• Checking stock levels and requesting supplies as needed;
• Preparing cash drawers for daily sales.
Tasting Room Sales Associates will be expected to work 2‐3 days per week. The schedule is flexible, but does require weekend work. This is a part‐time position, June 2013 through October 2013.